IT Consulting & Outsourced IT Services
Are you getting enough bang for your buck with your current IT?
IT Consulting provides solid solutions for your business that are both affordable and customized to your business.
BizTech Systems offers IT Consulting and Virtual CIO (Chief Information Officer) services that will help you enjoy the benefits of technology and get ahead of the competition in Toronto, GTA, Waterloo / Kitchener, London Ontario.
Your IT Consulting plan from BizTech Systems includes:
- IT Evaluation – weak and sensitive areas in your IT system with the potential for security risk are pinpointed by our technicians to design and create a cost-effective IT solution that is unique to your business challenges.
- IT Installation – we install your unique IT plan, using trusted vendor partnerships and strategic planning making sure you receive the highest quality IT solution that paves the way to your company's success.
- Technology Regulation – we suggest well-planned security solutions to make sure your business can survive a disaster
A Microsoft Partner, is a premier IT Consulting & IT Outsourcing firm in computer support and web development experts provide on-call expertise at a much lower cost than most IT consulting firms. We understand the importance in providing prompt and reliable service to ensure that you and your business remain operational and productive.
Our Microsoft-certified consultants are focused on network consulting and firewalls to provide effective on-site technical support for small and medium sized businesses. All of our IT consultants are proven experts in their respective fields which cover Windows Server consulting, VMWare Consulting, Exchange Server support, as well as many other technologies from Microsoft and Cisco. We also offer extensive Microsoft .NET expertise, having successfully launched numerous ASP.NET systems and .NET applications. This is how we
provide a variety of IT Outsourcing Services.
Our IT consulting approach is service-oriented. We work with clients to find solutions to their needs rather than trying to fill billable hours or resell equipment. Our IT consultants work as efficiently with your IT budget as we do with our own. Our proficiency coupled with our high standards for quality and service provide our clients with outstanding value. As a result, every customer is our best reference.
Key Facts About Us:
- We are a Microsoft Partner
- We are a Dell Certified Partner
IT Outsourcing Key Differences:
- We only take on business that fits our core competencies.
- We manage our existing proven employees to serve customers and are not in the business of contracting with staff to meet the needs of new customers.
- We offer an unbeatable value by providing proven credentialed experts at the lowest possible price.
- We invest in tools and ongoing training instead of high-rent office space, expensive marketing materials, sales or clerical staff, and other unnecessary overhead.
- Our Microsoft Partner status provides each Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE) and Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD) with access to technical bulletins, patches, and 24×7 live support so that we can deliver rapid quality technical support.
- We carry $2 Million in business General Liability and also Errors and Omissions with Hartford Insurance.
- Our ability to provide both rapid onsite and remote assistance allows small businesses to benefit from the expertise associated with big companies without the high cost of maintaining a dedicated in-house IT staff.
- We offer on-site computer support, IT outsourcing, and web design to businesses and government agencies.
- IT Project Management
- Microsoft Exchange Consulting (5.5, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010)
- Windows Consulting (NT, Server 2000, Server 2003, Server 2008, Server 2012)
- Network Security Audits
- Disaster Recovery Planning
- Backup Planning
- Facility Relocation Services: Our Microsoft-certified computer consulting experts can help you plan and manage a seamless move of your IT infrastructure to a new facility, including project management, facilities wiring, phone and data carrier selection with comprehensive support throughout.